Foster Keencut SteelTrak Vertical Substrate Cutter (65"-98")
Developed specifically for the tougher and thicker rigid and semi-rigid substrates used in today’s sign making market, the heavy-duty SteelTraK handles over-sized materials with ease. With a cut length option of 65”, 82” or 98”, it is the longest, most accurate and easiest-to-use manual vertical cutter available.
The spine of the SteelTraK is fitted with a counterbalance that allows users to put the head in any position without it dropping to the bottom of the machine. The cumbersome process involved with other vertical cutters – lifting the head, applying the brake, and screwing it in place while simultaneously loading the material – is eliminated. The counterbalance eliminates the load from the cutting head, and because operators are not lifting the full weight of the head, they can concentrate solely on cutting the material. The end result: time savings and productivity gains.
A robust frame includes extruded aluminum back beams that support sheets of all sizes and prevent off cuts (including flexible materials) from falling through the frame. The one-piece squaring arm makes calibrating the SteelTraK easy to achieve accurate cuts.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2″:
*With optional glass cutting tools
**Some restrictions may apply to Acrylic, Glass and PVC materials, on the 98″ model. Please contact your local Foster Keencut Dealer for more information.
The 98″ SteelTraK Cutter!
This strong, reliable vertical cutter handles full size 4’x8’ boards.
Added features include:
• Vertical cutting length of 98” (250cm).
• The main body encloses a balance weight system so that the cutting head can be suspended at any height.
• Change blades in an instant, with no need to lift the heavy duty cutting head.
• Ease of cutting wide media using a dual counterbalance and Pull Bar system.
Make your SteelTraK even more versatile
- Fold aluminum composite, PVC board and corrugated plastic
- Cut smoothly and silently without debris, noise or burred edges
- Remove exactly the correct amount from one side of the sheet material