Foster Keencut Evolution-E2 (64"-144")
The industry’s most precise wide-format cutter, engineered for speed and convenience. Accurate to within .008” over the entire length of the cut, up to 144”. The Evolution-E2 cutter can be affixed to any table or on the optional Evolution Bench to create the ultimate precision cutting table.
- The cutting bar is weighted, and has silicone bead along the straight edge and base plate, providing additional grip and thus eliminating the need to manually hold material.
- Materials can also be secured flush against production work stops to hold them in place.
- A sturdy torsion bar allows single operators to lift and control the entire cutter bar from a single end (either side).
- An easily interchangeable textile cutting tool provides additional substrate cutting versatility.
- Adjustable mounting brackets allow the Evolution-E2 to be affixed to any table, regardless of its straightness or levelness. The adjustable levelers ensure straight and accurate cuts on any surface – to within .008″ over the entire length of the cut, up to 144″.
High-Performance, Bi-Directional Cutting Head
The Evolution-E2 features an extruded alloy cutting base and a high-performance double cutting head design that relies on long lasting Graphik blades. These unique reversible blades cater to both left- and right- handed operators and cut materials up to 1/2″. The blades can also be set at different depths, allowing the first blade to score the material and the second blade to cut through it in a single pass. Also included is one medium-duty utility blade holder that accepts standard utility blades and cuts up to 3/8″ thick.
Turn Your Precision Cutting Bar into a Cutting System
Designed to fit your existing table or with the optional Evolution 2 Bench. Combine the Evolution 2 Bench with the Evolution-E2 cutter to create the ultimate precision cutting table.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2″:
High-Performance Bi-Directional Cutting Head.
Includes Four Interchangeable Blade Holders.
Easy to adjust blade depth with integrated depth guidance allows easy and exact cutting.
A sturdy torsion bar allows single operators to lift and control the entire cutter bar from a single end (either side). The adjustable levelers ensure straight and accurate cuts on to within .008″ over the entire length of the cut.
Flip stops on both sides of the cutter provide horizontal clamping and allow for bi-directional cutting for left- and right-handed operators.
Switchable cutting tracks for general purpose and textile cutting. The built-in textile cutting track and textile cutting tool (included) add the final refinements to the most versatile, accurate and simple-to-use, wide-format cutting system ever.
When not in use, the cutter bar’s swing-over capability allows it to be folded under the cutting table or workbench, resulting in an unobstructed workbench surface. Adjustable mounting brackets allow the Evolution-E2 to be affixed to any table.