Foster Keencut Javelin Integra (64"-124")
The Javelin Integra is ideal for shops with low to medium output production. Accurate to within .008” over the full length of the cut, the Javelin Integra is simply fastened to an existing flat bench surface with screws. The unit can easily be lifted off the base and used as a portable cutter bar.
Love the .008” accuracy of the Javelin Series 2 and the optional Big Bench and Lift & Hold system add-ons? With the new Javelin Integra, you’ll get this functionality all in one unit. It is ideal for shops with low to medium output production and includes:
- A fixed docking port that prevents the unit from moving. (The Javelin Integra is simply fastened to an existing flat bench surface with screws. The unit can easily be lifted off the base and stored or used as a portable cutter bar.)
- A built-in lift mechanism on each end of the unit, allowing for easy material loading.
- A full-length aluminum cutting track for the blade tip to run along, avoiding cut damage to the underlying table.
- Accurate to within .008″ over the full length of the cut.
The Javelin Integra features a new, high performance cutting head design that relies on strong Graphik blades with a cutting depth up to 1/2″(13mm). These unique reversible blades cater to both left and right-handed operators and cut materials up to 1/2″ (13mm). This new head can also accommodate an easy-to-change 45mm textile blade holder, as well as a vertical medium duty blade holder with a cutting depth up to 3/8″ (10mm).
Designed to mount onto your existing table or with the optional Proteus Workbench to create a complete cutting station.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2″:
One-handed operation for ease of use. Fully equipped and ready to work with blades included.
Javelin Integra features a unique Lift & Hold System that is perfectly balanced for ease of use. Unique extrusion design for unparalleled accuracy to within .008″.
Easy to adjust blade depth with integrated depth guidance allows easy and exact cutting.
Full length precision aluminum base plate with cutting groove and integrated silicone strip to hold materials securely while clamped. The unit can easily be lifted off the base and stored or used as a portable cutter bar.
Interchangeable blade holders. Includes Three Cutting Blade Holders:
• Graphik Blade Holder
• Medium-duty Blade Holder
• 45mm Textile Cutting Wheel Holder